Wednesday, January 23, 2002

Bruce and Chris showed up at my office last night. We chatted a while and then header for dinner at Oba's; a Mexican restaurant in Redmond. Bruce is having some doubts about moving in with Chris. I don't think he wants someone to know where he is almost all the time. Over dinner, Chris offered to help in pack some of his stuff. Bruce said no and wouldn't give a reason why. He wanted Chris to work out for a while. Chris and I carefully tried to get Bruce to accept Chris's offer of help, but he wouldn't budge and wouldn't say why.

I wish he wouldn't do that. It kind of worries me when he's vague and secretive. I hope things work out for them.

I played hockey afterwards. We lost 7-2. It was a frustrating game. The other team was one level above us. I played well though. Only two goals were scored against us while I was on the ice.

No comments:

Analytics