Tuesday, January 08, 2002

Had lunch with Bruce. His team is moving to a building right next to mine. His old building was about a 10 minute walk. I guess this means that Bruce and I will have lunch together much more often.

Played hockey tonight. We lost 5-4 in sudden death overtime. I had a fairly good game. There were many penalties. It didn't help that one of our better players spent 10 minutes in the penalty box.

Ryan and Jen have invited me to go snowboarding with them this Saturday at Steven's pass. They didn't invite Bruce and Chris3. I think that Jen feels slightly uncomfortable around Chris3. R&J have B&C's email addresses and would have invited them if they wanted. They also know that Bruce is a snowboard instructor and would jump at any chance to go snowboarding at Steven's. This puts me in a bit of an awkward position. I'll try and casually mention this to Ryan and see what he says.

No comments:

Analytics