Saturday, January 05, 2002

I've been playing a lot of Oddworld on Chris3's X-box. I'll be glad when he comes back from NY to take the box away. It's a big time sink.

I forced myself to go snowboarding yesterday. It was fun. I went boarding in the morning, napped in the afternoon, and then went down town for dinner with Chris2 and Bruce.

After dinner Bruce asked me to go with him to check on Chris3's place. Chris3's ex has been giving him problems. Bruce wanted to make sure someone was there just in case something went wrong. It sounds like the ex promised he would move out by September but hasn't. Now the ex's father has died, and it's going to be another month before his stuff is gone. Meanwhile, Chris3 is having problems finding another roommate since he can't commit to a time when the ex's bedroom will be free. In addition, Bruce doesn't feel comfortable moving in with Chris3 until the ex is gone, but Bruce has given notice that he's moving out of his apartment at the beginning of February.

Chris3's place was all right. The ex wasn't there. Bruce thanked me and then dropped me off at the Cuff. It was a quiet night. I had a beer and then left.

This morning I had breakfast with Bruce. We talked about Chris5. I'd like to date him, but he hasn't returned my call. He might be out of town. Or, word may have gotten to him that Harry and I recently had relations-- Chris5 and Harry share a loose lipped, mean, gossipy friend. Since Chris5 is Harry's ex, that may have turned him off me.

I've got all these obsessive stalking urges that I have to keep in check. It's hard. I think keeping the journal helps me with this, since it allows me to vent and to clearly state what I'm feeling. I don't tell my real feelings to anyone.

No comments:

Analytics