Thursday, January 24, 2002

I went to movie bears last night. We saw Brother Hood of the Wolf It was a subtitled french film, but the story was pure hollywood action adventure. It was a bit too long, but other than that it was good.

Afterwards I went out to the Cuff and chatted with Roger and James. I met Roger at a couple of Ryan and Jen's parties. Roger mentioned that he didn't know I was gay until he ran into me at the Cuff. We chatted for a couple of hours about nothing in particular.

This morning I got the following email from Master Mark....

> Hi Barry, I know you don't want to continue what we were doing before,
> but I have a proposition for you. I have a friend from LA, his name is XXX,
> He is in town on business
> occasionally, and I have in the past lined up hot guys for him to work over
> with me. I might have mentioned him to you. Anyway, he's going to be in
> town Fri/Sat Feb 1/2, and I thought of you...

Maybe. Maybe not.

No comments:

Analytics