Sunday, January 20, 2002

I slept over night at and I had breakfast with Bruce and Chris. Actually, I ended up making breakfast for Bruce and Chris. Chris started to make breakfast, but he's easily distracted when it comes to cooking. So, I started making the pancakes because I was hungry. Then I made the bacon. Then I made the eggs. He did crack the eggs. He also mixed the pancake batter.

I worked a bit in the afternoon. I have to write my performance review.

I also bought a new bench, a barbell and weights. Till now I've been working out with dumb bells. With heavier dumb bells, you have to be careful when exercising your chest. It’s easy to muck up your shoulders. Well. I worked out with dumb bells on Saturday. My shoulders are still bugging me today. So, I decided that before I really wreck my shoulders, I’m going to get a barbell and supports.

I had dinner at C.C.’s and beer at the Cuff. I ran into many people that I knew. Chris6 was there, as was George and Officer Robert. Rob got fairly drunk. We he left, he said going home because he was frustrated. He also hinted that he’d like to see me. I told him that I’d like to have dinner sometime, so we exchanged numbers. I’m not sure how to proceed here. Rob is a great guy, but he’s not really my type.

No comments:

Analytics