Sunday, January 13, 2002

I had breakfast with Bruce this morning. I mentioned that I'm going to show Chris6 how to snowboard this Thursday. We ended up debating if this was a date or not. I don't think it's a date. I think Chris6 just wants to do something fun. Bruce says it's probably a date. Karyn, our waitress, said I should ask.

This afternoon, for the first time in months, I washed the truck. It was covered with dirt. It’s been raining so much for the past few months that I haven’t had a chance to keep it clean.

I went out to the Cuff tonight. I ran into Chris6 and George (The nice guy I met on Friday) Right now Chris6 is having big problems with his ex. This is Chris6’s side of the story. A few months ago, Chris6’s ex called 911 and said that Chris6 attacked him with a knife. Over time the ex recanted his story-- said that he made it up. Chris6 and the ex started talking about what happened between each other. Last week, the charges against Chris6 were dropped. However, on Saturday, when Chris6 told his ex that they would not be moving in with each other again, the ex got blew up. Tonight the ex was also at the Cuff. The ex spat on Chris6 and then left.

George and I talked a while. He seems to be a nice guy. He’s also on the rebound. I think he moved to Seattle for love, but ended up being dumped shortly after he arrived. Chris6 called George a wounded puppy. That’s a bit true. But George doesn’t strike me as the kind of man who would be down long. Still, it’s going to be a while before I sleep with George. I want to get to know him better first. Hell, he may not even call me. Mind you, we did kiss and hold hands for a while. He also said he would call.

After George left, Chris6 and I started talking. He asked me why I wanted a boyfriend. With my looks and body I should have no problems having fuck buddies or getting laid. I told him I wanted more than that. I liked to sleep with man and to do things with him. He said he understood. Those were the things he missed most about his ex.

Then Chris6 asked me if I wanted to sleep with him. I winced and said politely said no. He asked why. I stumbled to explain things. I promised myself I wouldn’t see two guys at the same time. That Chris6’s life was kind of complex right now and I needed something simple.

If circumstances were different I would date Chris6. But they are not.

Do men I find attractive always travel in pairs?

No comments:

Analytics