Monday, July 08, 2002

Word Games and Stupid Gay Drama.

When I write here, I change the names to protect privacy. Well, I have to use a real name for this story, because it revolves around word play with his first name.

My friend's real name is Hunter. Hunter's ex's new boyfriend has a personal web site called Zesty On the front page of Zesty, you'll find two lists called "Sneers and "Cheers" Last week Hunter appeared under the "Sneers" list. Hunter was a bit pissed at that, so he called Zesty up, and got him to remove his name.

Well Zesty removed Hunter's name and replaced it with "la busco" At the time Hunter was satisifed. Then Cor translated. "la busco" means "one who searches or hunts for something feminine" (Because 'la' is feminine) or "A hunter of the feminine.". It also loosly mean "Mother Fucker" Hunter is of course very pissed off at Zesty.

This is so dumb. Why can't my stories be about me and my friends achieving great goals? How did I get involved with petty drama? Party of me wants to make new friends. But, mostly I like Hunter. For the most part he's a good constructive man. He's changing lately; becomming more bitter. I'll have to ask him about that.

A few days back I met a guy on the internet. Monday night I had drinks with him. He's a nice guy, but it's not going anywhere.

No comments:

Analytics