Sunday, July 07, 2002

Last night, C2, Rob, JR and I went to the "Black Forest Party" at Camp TRC, a gay campground. The Black Forest Party is a leather party they hold every summer. The party wasn't bad but camping was more fun. Our neighbours at the campground were very friendly. They let us use their stove and cutlery. Rob and JR hadn't been camping in years, so they didn't bring their own. Fortunatly I brought enough food for the four of us.

For the most part, the party was fun. There was one big low point; C2 and I saw a guy fall into a bonfire. The guy was very drunk and stumbling around. He tripped walking by the fire and fell in on his side. Some people next to him quickly grabed him and pulled him out. After icing his burns, someone drove him to the hospital.

There was a lot of sex at the party. I didn't participate, but I did watch. Rob got laid.

I think I've had enough of gay camping for this year. The next time I go out, I'm going to go to a regular campground. The only problem is that C2 generally doesn't want to camp. He's ok with going to Camp TRC, because it's gay and it's 1 hour a way. We can leave here by 6pm, be setup by 7:30, dinner over by 8:30 and then chat and drink. Just like going to a gay bar. I on the other hand want to camp-- to be outside and away from people.

No comments:

Analytics