Sunday, July 21, 2002

Allan came over Friday night. The three of us (Cor, Allan and I) went to see Eight Legged Freaks a good monster movie.

Allan spent the night. It was nice.

I think Cor went out. Allan and I wolk up the next morning at 8am. Cor was gone.

At lunch, Allan went to a rugby pratice at a park near here. I worked out, and then watched the last half of the pratice. Rugby looks fun.

One sour note. Something happened during the scrimage at the end of the practice. The coach and Allan got into an argument. After the scimage we were supposed to go to a BBQ with the rest of the rugby team, but Allan said he was in a bad mood, and wanted to be alone for a while. So, I said goodbye.

Later on, I got an email from him apologizing for mood.

In the evening, I went over to Bruce's and watched Amélie with him. This is the 3rd time I've seen Amélie and I still like it. Bruce and I talked about the rugby BBQ. Bruce has signed up for the rubgy team, so he went to the BBQ for a while. He said that there were naked men in the hot tub and he asked me why I didn't go.

I don't know what I'm going to do with Allan. I'll take it slow and see what happens. Already I'm in a "Whatever" sort of mood with him.

No comments:

Analytics