Monday, July 08, 2002

I went out to the Cuff Sunday evening. The Cuff has bumped up Sunday beer bust prices from $0.75 a pint to $1.00 a pint. I heard a rumor that they lost $15,000 over Gay Pride. They brought in about 5 medium-name acts (Taylor Dayne & CeCe Pensiton among others), but because it started raining, the crowds they were counting on didn't show up.

It was a genric sort of cruisy night at the Cuff. I met two guys who want to have dinner sometime. Both of them are nice, but they are definatly more attracted to me than I am to them.

I also ran into a guy who knew that I met Tom, the cop, from Portland. We were talking and he hinted that we had a common friend. I asked who. He said "Portland." and took a sip of beer.

I replied "Tom?" He spat his beer out all over me and laughed. He was very suprised I figured it out so quickly.

No comments:

Analytics