Tuesday, July 23, 2002

Sigh. I have crabs. Well, hopefully that's now past tense.

I noticed that I was itching. I looked around my body and found a few of the beasts. I ran out to the drugstore and bought a bottle of Rid. That's embarrassing.

To try and hide my purpose, to dilute the embarrassment, I also bought about a dozen other things-- recordable CD's toilet cleaner, batteries and scrub pads. I was trying to send out the signal "I need many things. Oh, a bottle of Rid would be good to have on hand. For an emergency. Not that I need it now"

Why do all the anti-crab/lice medications have "Lice" printed on them in large words. It just makes it worse.

At the checkout, the clerk fumbled with the bottle of Rid for a few seconds . I made sure I didn't touch him when I picked up my bag. Not that crabs are transmitted that way. I didn't want to worry him.

Afterwards I covered myself head to toe with Rid and did lots of laundry. I'm glad that Cor is away on business.

I get to do it all again in seven days.

I wonder who gave these to me? Allan is the obvious culprit. But, I'm a fairly hairy man. I could have picked them up from a public toilet. In which case, I may have given them to Allan. Hmmm. Do I call him and tell him?

Sigh.

No comments:

Analytics