Wednesday, July 03, 2002

Cor dumped Bill, the nice guy from Portland.

Cor was dating 3 guys. He has a 25yo Columbian from NY. He has a guy in Boston whom he married in Vermont and he had Bill. Last night Cor and I talked about his dating problems. I pointed out that unless he was going to have an open relationship, he would have to get rid of two of the guys.

Tonight Cor said he followed a bit of my advice and got rid of Bill. I'm kind of surprised he got rid of Bill. Bill was the bird in the hand, so to speak.

A James Bond movie was on TV. When the theme played, Cor did a little dance and tore up a card from Bill.

Mathew and I had dinner tonight. Mathew's ex is trying to get back together with him. They were meeting for drinks after our dinner. Mathew has a real mean side to him. I know he wants to cut up and insult his ex. I told him the best way to handle it was to play it cool, to act like he didn't feel for his ex; not love, not hate, not bitterness.

After dinner I played hockey. We lost 9-6. They had a guy who was professional caliber. He was a cut above everyone on our team. He could score at will and easily skate around our best players.

No comments:

Analytics