Saturday, July 27, 2002

Our team at work saw "Austin Powers in Goldmember" on Friday. I have mixed feelings about this movie. Some parts of it were very very funny. Some parts of it were very very stale. I give it 6 out of 10. Worth a manitee-- just to see the subtitles joke and the peeing statue joke.

Oh yeah, we finally get to see the "sharks with frik'n laser beams."

Had dinner with C2, J, Mathew and Mathew's ex. It was good. Judging from the way Mathew and his ex were talking, I don't think they will be getting back together.

We went to the cuff afterwards. Two guys from Dallas wanted to have a threesome with me. I said no.

Afterwards I went to the Eagle. They've remodeled. I'm not sure I like it better.

On the way home the moon was bright. I stopped off at Lake Samamish to take pictures of the moon reflecting on the lake. I think I got a few good ones.

No comments:

Analytics