Thursday, July 04, 2002

Last night was like something out of a soap opera.

Bruce sent around an email saying that he and C3 were going to the Cuff and he invited us all along. Of course Bruce and C3 never actually made it to the Cuff.

Mathew spent a lot of time talking to his ex. At one point Mathew said he was walking around with a hard-on because his ex was very cute.

My ex, Brian, was there. Brian is looking hot-- but for all the wrong reasons. He's unemployed right now so he has the time to go to the gym everyday. It's paying off. His body is looking good. We talked and I seriously considered getting back together with him. But after a while I remembered all the reasons I fell out of love with him. That, plus the fact that he may be homocidally violent made it easy for me to go home alone.

Cor didn't make it home last night. I saw him heavily flirting with three different men.

No comments:

Analytics