Thursday, July 11, 2002

Played hockey tonight. We lost 6-3.

Afterwards the team Captain, Colin, and I had a few beers. Colin was in a chatty mood. He told me that he's HIV+. He also told me that we have the same taste in men. Colin and I have dated a few of the same guys. He said he had a date with John the fireman, whom I dated last October. He also said spent an evening with Master Mark. Mark told Colin that Mark and I went to a football game together. I wonder how much else he told Colin.

After I came home, I chatted with Cor for a while. When Cor headed off for bead I said "Goodnight."

Cor turned to me and said, "You know, you don't have to say goodnight to me. We can sleep together. That would be nice."

I told him no, and we joked about the offer for a bit. Then he told me it was ok, that he had sex earlier that night.

Don't I feel special.

No comments:

Analytics