Saturday, July 06, 2002

Had dinner last night with C2 and a friend of his; Rob. It was good but a quiet. Rob isn't a big talker.

Afterwards, we had coffee together and went to the Cuff.

C6 was at the Cuff. I kissed him hello. He said "That kiss wasn't as good as the last kiss you gave me." So I kissed him very passionatly. Afterwards he said "Woof!" C6 sometimes hints that he has a crush on me. He also says he's not ready for another relationship and probably can't fall in love right now. So, I'm trying to nurture his crush without presuring him to date. I don't know where this will go. I like C6.

Last night Cor ended it with the guy he met on Wednesday. Cor got home late-- maybe 4am. I thought I heard voices in his bedroom, but he left while I was out of the house. Many of us are in aw at Cor's ability to meet and dump new guys on a weekly basis-- not just for a one night stand, but to spend several days together and then dump.

Cor tried to end it with the Columbian from NY, but the Columbian got real angry at him and is flying to Seattle later on in July.

No comments:

Analytics