Sunday, June 30, 2002

I'm home. It was a great trip. A long trip too. I'm going to shower and hit the sack. I'll fill in the trip details later.

I can hear that Cor has someone in his room. I wonder if he's new or if he's the nice guy that Cor met a few weeks ago.

Today was a long Party day. I spent Saturday night in Portland. I drove up to Seattle and had a late lunch with Bruce and C3. Afterwards I went to the Seattle Gay Pride Party at the Cuff. I ran into Mathew and George and spent most of the evening with them. For a while it was pouring rain. The three of us drove to George's place, dried our cloths, and then drove back. It was a good idea-- there were a lot of cold, damp people at the party.

Weird. This is the first time in over two weeks that I've seen rain. I guess Seattle is welcoming me back from L.A. I was worried that my lawn would be all brown and dead.

No comments:

Analytics