Wednesday, June 05, 2002

John, what does "Does this mean you find yourself to be a monster?" mean? Is it a joke about me being hairy? Is it a serious question?

C2 and I went and saw Insomnia with the movie bears. A fairly good movie. Worth the $5.00 discount ticket that I paid for it.

After the movie we went to the Cuff. On the way there, C2 felt me out about Church and religion...

"Have you ever gone to Church?" C2 Asked.
"Not since '93" I replied.
"Do you ever go to Church now?
"No."
"Do you ever want to go?"
"No."
"Do you ever think about going?"
"No."
"Not even to the gay friendly Chuches?"
"No."

That ended that discussion. I know that C2 goes every Sunday.

At the Cuff we ran into Mathew who also went to the moviel. We chatted for a while and drank more beer than we should have-- pitchers were less than 2 beers. It was the first time Mathew has been to a movie bears event. He said he didn't like the movie. He qualified that by saying he's from Alaska and doesn't have good memories of the place-- Insomnia is set in Alaska.

No comments:

Analytics