Friday, June 07, 2002

I talked to C2 about Harry. He wrote "...don’t trash him. A migraine can be pretty severe, especially if you don’t know how to spell it. But it’s not something to let slide either. When he calls later and reschedules and you agree to meet, perhaps mention that if he can’t make it, you’d appreciate a phone call if possible, and then drop it. If he’s a smart guy (which Harry is) he’ll pick up on the clue." I guess that's good advice.

Harry called around 7pm. He still sounds sick. He mentioned that we could get together tomorrow night. I said we should talk on Saturday and see how he feels. He also apologized a lot.

I forgive him.

I had dinner with Cor, C2, Matthew and George. It was a fun dinner. Lots of good conversation. C2 drove me home. One way home he told me a story about how it was all right to expose a vulrable side to someone I care for; that if I wanted a relationship to work I would have to do so. If I didn't it would mean I wasn't getting close to the man. C2 is wise in many ways. I think he knows how I feel about Harry and how I've been burned in the past.

I wonder what C2's story is. There are many years to his life that he doesn't talk about.

No comments:

Analytics