Tuesday, June 11, 2002

Ordinary day today. Mathew and I had dinner at Racka. He went out drinking last weekend and made a big fool of himself. He started telling people off and being very mean. I never really pictured Mathew as one of the guys who keeps it all bottled in and only expreses him self when he gets drunk.

Mathew's ex's new boyfriend keeps a website It's very complete. It's got a webcam, pics, journal, a calendar and news letter-- the whole nine yards. The new boyfriend is not a shy man. At least I change the names to protect privacy.

Afterwards I went to the Cuff. Officer Rob, and C6 where there. It's been a long time since I've seen them. They both though I was either in love, or dead. We chatted a while. It looks like Officer Rob is dating someone. Good for him.

No comments:

Analytics