Thursday, June 13, 2002

Thanks for the complement John. I try to keep my writing as simple as possible.

Played hockey last night. We lost 5-1. We are now 0 wins, 4 losses and 1 tie. Our team is starting to come unglued-- infighting, badmouthing. At a hockey clinic on Tuesday, two of our players had a fist fight with each other. On Wednesday, after one of our players got a penalty, another player decided to bitch him out.

All I can do is grin and bear it.

The weather in Seattle has been warm and Sunny. Weeks like this make it worth putting up with all the rain we get in the fall winter and spring.

At work, the 'eHome' team has moved in next to my team. eHome is trying to intergate computers into the home. All of the eHome offices are set up as little living rooms with comfy chairs and cool gizmos. Maybe I'll move to eHome.

No comments:

Analytics