Tuesday, June 04, 2002

I worked late last night-- till about 10pm. I was working on a hard problem that just wouldn't give.

At home I talked to Cor for a while. He mentioned that me and his trick looked a lot a like. We were both blond, blue eyed, beard and hairy. I kind of laughed at that. We also talked about work and Seattle. He's not adjusting well to Seattle. It's too cool and not sunny enough. My gut says he'll move back to Miami within the next six months.

Harry left a message so I called him. He asked me out to dinner this Thursday!. I have to act cool. I think Harry would rather chase than be chased.

Harry and I also talked about roommates. He said he never had house against rules about bringing home tricks. He never had too--his roommates were either shy, or couldn't get a date if their life depended on it.

This morning when I went to work, I started on my hard problem again. This time, in about 5 minutes, I found a solution.

No comments:

Analytics