Sunday, June 16, 2002

I had beer at the Cuff tonight. I had a weird conversation with C6. About a year ago, C6 got out of a five year relationship. It was a bad breakup involving restraing orders, recriminiations and gossip. Over the past few months, C6 has been flirting with me-- hinting that he'd like to go out sometime, but never following through with it. I haven't put to much effort into it because he is still on the rebound.

Tonight C6 told me that every time he sees me, he thinks I'm really woofy. He wants to go out sometime, but he's afraid he's not ready for it. That's kind of hard for me to digest.

When I left, C6 said "Call me!" I said, "No, you call me." He nodded his head. I think he understood what I ment. Chasing a guy who isn't ready to date you is like banging your head against the wall. It only feels good when you stop.

We'll See. I'm on vacation for two weeks starting Tueday. I'm driving down the coast to L.A., and meeting my friend Andy there.

John, don't you live in L.A.? Maybe we should have coffee? I'm not sure about that. In some ways, I think that John (And Tommy and Snub) propably know more about me than my best friends do. In other ways, they don't know the conversational, real me. I much more level headed and conservative in real life. Plus, I won't want to talk about me. That's kind of dull.

No comments:

Analytics