Monday, June 10, 2002

Cor had a busy weekend as well. Friday night he met a guy. Saturday afternoon he left for a date with the guy. He didn't come home till Sunday morning.

Cor and I hung around together Sunday afternoon. It was a bright and Sunny day. We walked along the Kirland waterfront, took a nap on a beach and had drinks at the Beach Cafe.

We drove home around 5pm, had a few more drinks and invited Bruce and C3 over for dinner. The four of us chatted, drank, ate and had a good time.

Cor grilled me on why I wasn't interested in dating him. That's a hard question to answer. It all comes down to chemistry but when you say that it sounds like your pleading the 5th. Right now, even if I was interested in dating Cor, I wouldn't. He goes through too many guys. I don't think my heart could take that.

He also asked me about Harry. He was supprised when I said that Harry and I didn't have sex on Saturday night. He's predicting Harry will break my heart. I don't care.

No comments:

Analytics