Wednesday, February 27, 2002

So, I had dinner with the guy from Brazil, Cor. He's a nice guy. He seams to be quite taken with me. From my point of view, he's a nice, attractive man. But it's not love at first sight. I'll get to know him better and see where it goes.

Cor wants to get together tomorrow night as well. I said yes.

I played hockey at 10:45pm tonight. Bleah. I hate late games.

We won 7-4. It was one of the worst games we have ever played. The other team was much, much weaker than us. We kept getting penaties. We spent most of the 2nd period with not one, but two people in the penalty box. Our hot-heads couldn't control their tempers and the refs called a very tight game.

I taled to Ryan tonight. He's going to Florida this weekend to be the best man at his brother wedding. He's not looking forward to it. He said "Someone enthic will be in the wedding party and I'm sure my grandfather will loudy say 'Oh, that's going to be in all the pictures!'" His family sounds very redneck

2 comments:

peter kenneth said...

I loved your post ! keep penning down your wonderful thoughts !!! Thank you !!

Jerkey, dried beef said...

This is so neat and impressive write up!!! thank you for sharing this post !!

Analytics