Monday, February 04, 2002

I think Bruce has had another one of his blow ups. Last night at about 6:30 he called me and said things weren't gong well and that he might need a place to crash. I was on my way to hockey so I told him to call me back at 9:30. He didn't call back. I tried calling him at a few different numbers but didn't reach him. Today I received this email...

> Hey Barry,
> Chris let me stay the night last night. Obviously we have a lot of things to talk about.
>
> Unfortunately it seems we won't have that need. Chances at work are quickly going away. Chris is still hopefull. I have lost it.
> I suppose their is other possibilities like XXXX, etc. And I should be exploring it but that can be tomorrow. Currently I am requesting
> time off from work and they are even not saying yes to that.
>
> Thanks for being there last night when I needed you. I'm sorry I didn't call you back. It was kind of hectic at 9:30 and then got too
> late. I'm not sure whether in situations like that I should call anyway.
>

About hockey. We lost 5-4. We were down 5-1 at the beginning of the 3rd period and then rallied. To bad we couldn't have played the first two periods with the same energy.

No comments:

Analytics