Saturday, February 09, 2002

Friday evening, I had dinner with Chris2. Six of us showed up for dinner-- P (who also works at the some company as me), E, Norm, Chris2 and Chris3. I met Norm a year ago and he hasn't changed a bit. His whole life revolves around chasing guys and having sex. That's also all he talks about.

After diner Chris3 and I headed up to the Cuff for a drink. Bruce was working late and Chris3 didn't want to be alone. We chatted with Chris6 and officer Rob for a while. Chris3 played pool. He said he now sucks at pool. He used to be very good but has stopped playing regularly.

At about midnight we I drove Chris3 back to his place. Bruce was already there. I ended up sleeping in their spare bedroom over night.

This morning, Bruce left to do some editing for his TV show. Chris3 and I slept in late, had breakfast and then walked along Alki beach. We had a good talk. He said he really likes it when I stay in touch with he and Bruce because I calm both of them down.

We met up with Bruce later on and watched the finished version of the show. It's not bad. For a zero budget TV show, it's great.

I drove home. Stopped at the the Oberto factory outlet and bought lots of jerky. I took a nap, worked out and updated my journal.

No comments:

Analytics