Sunday, February 03, 2002

Friday night, I had dinner with Chris2 and his friend David. Just as we started to eat, Bruce and Chris3 showed up. Chris3 and Chris2 don't really get along. Most of the dinner was fun, but every now and then Chris2 or Chris3 would ask the other an awkward question.

After dinner, I had coffee with C2. Bruce and C3 headed over to Guppy's-- a new gay bar in West Seattle. After coffee, I caught up with B&C3.

Guppy's isn't a bad bar. It's like almost every small town gay bar that I've ever been to.

While B and C2 were playing pool a guy walked up to me. We started talking. He was a nice guy. He gave me his telephone number and email address. After I went home, I searched for his email address and found his personal home page. There was nothing exciting on the homepage. But, at the bottom of the page there was a link to a web cam site. I clicked on the link and there he was-- jerking off on his web cam.

Next morning at breakfast I told Bruce and Chris3 about him. They had a good laugh. Chris3 wrote it down. He plans on using the story in some of his writing.

I spent most of Saturday with Bruce and Chris3. We moved the last of Bruce's stuff from his old apartment. C3 headed downtown too do some work. Bruce and I hung around my place for a while and then we drove over to Mercer Island for a walk. Merceer Island is very snotty. They don't have car washes. They have Auto Spas. They don't have pet stores. They have pet groceries.

Later in the afternoon Bruce had to do some editing so I hung out with C3. Mostly we napped and played some video games. At 8:30 we met up with Bruce at Chang's Mongolian Grill.

At Chang's, I ran into a co-worker. He's just bought a new car. His old car burnt up while he was driving. He was driving up to Snoqualmie Pass when the flames appeared. There were no big explosions. Only some popping when the tires blew out.

Afterwards we drove to ReBar for a drink and to see the art-- an artist that C3 likes was displaying paintings there. Rebar isn't a bad bar. Some of the guys there were break dancing.

I left B&C3 at the Rebar. the both said they were going home. I headed over to Sno-Blo. Sno-Blo is a winter bear party. This year it was at Pier 57. Mostly it was the Cuff crowd. I chatted to a few people, drank a few beers, and then headed home.

No comments:

Analytics