Sunday, February 24, 2002

Woohooo! Canada won Olymic gold in hockey. 5-2 over the U.S.A.

C3 and I went snowboarding today. Bruce didn't go. He's been having migrains lately and is behind on work. We had a fun time. I'm tired and stiff.

Yesterday I went sofa shopping. I have to think twice; the sofa I want costs $2400.00. Afterwards I went to Bruce and C3's for dinner. We watched a weird documentry, The God's of Time Square. It's about all the religious people that hang out in New York's Times Square. Many freaks. One guy believed that he was Jesus and was destined to get together with Madonna (The pop singer) to bring about a new era. After Madona performed in NY he was be bitter and confused that she didn't call.

Friday I met a nice guy. He's a Brazilian/Canadian who just moved hear from Florida. He used to work for Nortel but was layed off. The company I work for hired him. He started last week. We met at the Cuff; we were introduced by two mutual friends. We talked a while, left and had coffee and dessert at the Broadway. We kissed a bit, exchanged numbers and headed home (He to his home, I to mine) He's up in Vancouver today, and has a business trip on Monday/Tuesday. So, we'll see if he calls.

C3 warned me that Brazilians are very fun, but they play around a lot.

It's just nice to meet a normal guy that's interested in me.

No comments:

Analytics