Friday, August 17, 2001

Well, Master Mark emailed me. I was to show up to his place at 5pm on Friday. This is part of the email "park anywhere, then go around the side of the house and into the back yard. The back door will be open. Enter, and go down the stairs. Strip naked. Kneel down in front of the weight bench, facing it, legs spread wide and hands on your head in surrender. You'd better have an erection. Reply with any questions. SIR."

Well, I did so. I was hooded and shackled. Mark worked on me for a while and then a friend, Sean, showed up. They worked on my together. Although later Sean told me that he was there the whole time. They took turns and kept quiet to make me think it was just Mark.

After it was all over, we went and watched TV. It was kind of weird. I'm not clicking with Mark in a freindly way so the conversation is always stilted. I think Sean really liked me. Afterwards he was back rubbing me. We also lip kissed when Mark wasn't looking. He's already emailed me thanking me and hoping we can talk again.

I'm fairly bruised right now. I play hockey on Sunday. I hope no one noticies.

After I left, I went downtown. Had dinner. Had a beer. Drove home. I'm too tired to to stay out tonight.

No comments:

Analytics