Wednesday, August 22, 2001

Didn't do much last night. I worked out, read a bit, showered and then went to sleep.

Work’s still a bit full. A few strange things have popped up in my software. I can't tell if it's people doing things wrong, or if there is a real bug. It's making me re-evaluate how my software is deployed.

Harry called me up. He mentioned that there was an unfinished toilet in their house, its been that way since Harry moved in. The shipping stickers were still on it, the bolts fastening it to the floor weren't trimmed and the tank was loosely attached. Harry said he finished off the toilet for the BF but was annoyed that the BF never made any move to do so. It sounds like the BF doesn't really pay attention to his surroundings. He's a real computer nerd; he only focuses on computers. So things like unfinished floors or toilets don't bother him at all. Harry is getting tired of doing most of the work on the house. I told Harry that he had to find common ground with the BF and get him to do more of the house work.

He still sounds frustrated but it's the kind of thing they could work out if they want to.

No comments:

Analytics