Saturday, August 11, 2001

At work we bagged the day. We had an early lunch. Then one of the guys has a boat. We took it out on the lake. We toured around and swam a bit. In fact we swam just off shore from Bill G's house. I've never seen Bill G's house before; it's not that impressive. Yeah, it's big but it looks to too utilitarian. I was hoping it had more gutsy architecture.

I had dinner with M. Bruce and another guy were both supposed to show up, but they didn't. Bruce is very bad at breaking commitments.

Later I went out to the Cuff. I ran into both Bruce and Brian.

Brian's wrongful dismissal suit was in arbitration today. He won't know for a couple of months if he wins, but it sounds like it went well.

Bruce is wearing the kilt today. Now there are 4 guys at the Cuff who regularly wear kilts. It bugs me. It looks real faggy. And it's not like they are wearing it because they are Scottish (or Irish) I guarantee you that if you go to almost any Irish or Scottish pub, that no one there will be wearing a kilt.


No comments:

Analytics