Wednesday, August 15, 2001

I just got off the phone with Harry. He called me. Harry and his BF had another small fight. The BF called Harry at work and asked Harry to vacuum the house when Harry got home. Harry mentioned that their house has torn up floors and hasn't been vacuumed in weeks. So, when Harry got home he did vacuum. When the BF arrived, Harry snapped that he wasn't a bitch and thold the BF to never call him at work to ask him for shit like that again.

After that we reminisced about old times and how fun it was to do things together. We talked about how I never cleaned my house. I asked him how to clean my bathtub drain. It's getting clogged up again. Later I told Harry about a few things I'm doing in the near future-- going to the Ellensburg Rodeo, playing hockey. Harry said that he missed going out and having fun. Harry wanted to go to the Rodeo, but his BF said they are too cruel to animals.

I want to be with Harry so badly. It's just getting worse now that I can see the end of things between Harry and his BF. Last year Harry's goofy sense of humor and laugh used to annoy me. Now it makes me smile.

No comments:

Analytics