Wednesday, August 15, 2001

Played hockey tonight. We won 8-4. I got an interferance penalty.

I was expecting to lose the game. The last time we played this team we won 5-4. That was with a good goalie. Since that game our old goalie moved away and our new goalie is very green. Defensivly our strategy was to not trust our goalie and to force the plays to the boards. It also helped that they didn't have 2 full lines, while we had 3. By the second period they were tired.

One of our players has a habit of repeating things over and over-- "Here you go team, here you go.", "Good play there John, Good Play", "Way to block D, Way to Block." I never noticed it before but since Ryan pointed out, I notice it all the time. Now it's getting on my nerves. Ryan and Kam have started paroting him.

No comments:

Analytics