Sunday, August 19, 2001

Bah. I wrote up a nice entry, but after I clicked "Post & Publish" I ran into net problems, and the post vanished into the either.

Yesterday morning I kayaked around the Arboretum on Lake Washington. I was surprised how natural it is-- the Arboretum is next a major Freeway and in the middle of the city. There was much wild life, streams and inlets to explore. I kayaked out to the middle of the lake, but every time a big boat went by, the wake would really rock the kayak. In a kayak you are floating right at the suface of the water, so if the surface starts waving up and down, even a foot or two, you're really feel it. You have to stay in control otherwise you'll roll.

In the afternoon I got ambitious, so I washed, waxed and Armor All'd the truck. It looks real pretty now.

In the evening I went to a bear party. Two guys I only kind of know invited hundreds of people to their house. I wasn't going to go, but M said he was, so I joined him. When we got there, neither of us really knew anyone. I recognized a few guys, but no one that I had talked to before. At about 11:30 orgies started breaking out. Now, you'd think I wouldn't have a problem with public sex, but I do. When I have sex with someone, it's just between him and me, in private.

So, I looked at the proceedings for a few minutes, finished my beer, and then left.

No comments:

Analytics