Thursday, August 23, 2001

Tonight I had a second date with Collin. I like him. He's an good man. We had dinner along Alki Point, took a walk a long the beach and necked a bit in the dark. I want to see him again, but he'll be visting family out of town for a week.

Just because I can't be happy with a good thing I have two more dates lined up. After Harry told me not to wait for him I went all out. Friday night I'm having dinner with a guy that responded to my personal ad. Sunday night I'm having dinner with a fireman that I've been chatting with on and off for months.

I wasn't expecting to enjoy things with Collin. He's either bi, or just coming out of the closet. He said that all of his significant relationships have been with women. He also mentioned that the types of women he prefers are very different than the types of guys he likes. With women he likes smaller ditzy blondes. With guys he likes bigger and rugged.

I hope I don't have to choose between Collin and Harry, but it won't be that simple.

No comments:

Analytics