Monday, August 13, 2001

I talked to Harry today. Last weekened, he had a fight with his BF. Harry is a social butterfly. The BF is very stay at home and doesn't like Harry talking to anyone. They were at a party last weekend. Harry was talking to someone. The BF gave harry some dirty looks and things escalated from there.

Harry mentioned that in the BF's last relationship, it was open.

Now I'm going to dwell on Harry a lot. Part of me hopes that the BF and Harry will breakup. If that's the case I'll have a shot at dating Harry. On the flip side, if anyone would give 100% to a relationship and work things out, it's Harry. It sounds like he really loves the BF. So, Harry willl see things through the bad times.

At work, I got a promotion, a 15% raise and a 7.5% bonus. We had a fire alarm in the middle of my review, so we walked out side and my manager gave me the good news in the sun.

Today is a good day.

No comments:

Analytics