Sunday, August 19, 2001

Played hockey tonight. We won 5-3. One of our defense, the guy who repeats things, crapped out on us tonight. He arrived early but kept talking to his girlfriend. He didn't start to change until the game started, so he missed the first 10 minutes. Then, even there were only 3 D tonight, he played extra long shifts. He wouldn't get off the ice. He got tired and his playing suffered for it.

Maybe he was trying to show off to his girlfriend. Whatever it was, we mentioned it to him later on. He apologizied.

M, showed up to scope out one of the woman who plays on my team-- to see if she would be interested in dating a friend of his. But, the woman didn't show up tonight. As soon as I told M that, he took off.

I got some email about my previous post. I'm ok.




No comments:

Analytics