Saturday we had a big group dinner at Picorra's Pizza. About 14 guys showed. It was a good dinner.
Sunday I worked on my amplifier. The soldering is stressfull. There are so many small parts. It's hard to keep them in place.
Monday night I had dinner with Steven. The buyer for his house fell through so he's kind of bumbed about it. After dinner I worked on the amplifier again. I think I'm getting better at soldering. It wasn't as stressfull as Sunday.
Oh yeah. For the first time since I cracked my rib, about six weeks. I'm 99% better. Some exercises still bug the rib, but I'm 99% better. Too bad hockey is almost over.
A Comment from a TV Show:
-
There is an advertisement for a TV show/series that uses a Line as the
characters speak; it's sort of a reality show. It's advertised a lot on TV.
The l...
15 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment