Wednesday, March 05, 2003

I just got this from Bruce...

Hey Barry,
A couple of things I have to tell.

First, I got fired from CompanyX yesterday. I knew it was coming but it was so long in coming that it was still a shock in the end. I wasn't really ready for it. I thought it would have been better to get fired than to quit (because of unemployment). However time will tell on this one. You can let everyone else know. I don't have anything to hide and I would rather everyone know the truth.

One thing: I do need a copy of CompanyX software. You said you might have enough in your account to purchase this for me.

What are my plans? Well first I have to get to Canada to apply for UI. Next I have to start applying for work down here. I want to work a further 6 months in the US. C3 and I will be moving to Canada this summer or fall (hopefully and not before), He for work and me to get into the film business.

Second, I don't know about C3 and I showing up on Thursday night. Given what has happened I'm in a bit of a rut but I should probably just get back on the horse and ride through this. Still it's not everyone who gets fired from CompanyX.

Finally, I didn't hear back about working on the prints on your computer / printer. If you have any objections, that's okay but I have to know so I can let the rest of the film crew know.

I'll be around today here at home. Give me a call. Luckily C3 is back to hold me together.

No comments:

Analytics