Sunday, March 23, 2003

I went up to Vancouver for Saturday night. I ended up running into a lot of guys from Seattle. Strange. I went to Vancouver to get away from Seattle, but it followed me there. I did meet a nice guy in Vancouver. He used to be a longshore man. He just quit and is going back to school. He said he know Steven. I'll ask Steven and see if he recoginizes the name.

I had dinner and watched the Oscar's with Bruce and C3. C3 was glad Bowling for Columbine won the oscar for Best Documentary. Michael McDonough, the cinematographer for BfC, is a good friend of C3's and owes C3 a few favors. Now C3 is hoping to get some work through him.

Spam...

My main email account has been getting a lot of spam. So I opened up two new accounts to see what would happen. For one account my email address is my first initial and my last name. The other account consists of ten random letters. Today the account that starts with my initials is receiving spam! I haven't used the address at all, and it's getting spam! I knew they were throwing telephone books at hotmail, but I didn't think it was that bad. The account that is made up of ten random letters is still clean.

No comments:

Analytics