Sunday, March 30, 2003

I'm feeling a lot better today. I still can't turn all the way to the right, but the pain is mostly gone.

The Tease is living up to his nick name. The Tease and I took a road trip today-- to the Dungeness Spit. We hiked out about half way to the end of the spit, then we found some logs and took a nap between them. We started cuddling. And kissing. It was very nice.

Then it started raining, so we got up and headed back for the truck.

During the drive back, off and on, we held hands. Although, in hind site, it was more like me holding his hand when it just happened to be close to mine. We had dinner together when we got back. I invited him back to my place. The Tease said "No." He couldn't tonight.

I know I shouldn't chase the Tease. But part of me says "Why not?" It's not like there is another single, attractive man in my life that I should persue instead. For once I'd like to be persued by someone I find attractive and sane

Back to the road trip. It was a good day. I'd do it again..

No comments:

Analytics