Thursday, March 27, 2003

I tore a ligament in my neck. It happened this morning while I was working out and got worse during the day. By late afternoon, I would have spazims that gave me a lot of pain.

I went to see a chiroprator at 4pm. He performed an adjustment, told me to ice it and to rest. This was the first time I went to a chiropractor.

I was supposed to have dinner with Mat and Sandy at 8pm. But, when we got to the restaurant the spazims became frequent and painfull. Mat and Sandy took me to a hospital. The doctor there ran some basic tests and shot me up with some drugs to relax me and help the pain. She said my spine was fine no ruptured disk, probably no pinched nerve. But the tendon was swollen.

I'm at home now. I'm going to rest and hope it gets better quickly.

No comments:

Analytics