Sunday, March 30, 2003

I took friday off and slept. The drugs (Vicaden and Flexeril) really make me tired.

Friday night, Mat and Sandy picked me up. We had dinner with C2. Then I slept over at their place. I spend the day with Mat and Sandy.

I stopped taking the drugs on Saturday. But, it wasn't till Saturday afternoon that their effects wore off and I wolk up. Flexeril makes me constipated, so when it wore off I had to run to the bathroom a lot.

Saturday evening we had a white trash dinner party at Matt and Sandy's. We talked about the war and then we watched Sordid Lives. A black comedy about white trash. It was an ok movie.

After the party, the Tease drove me home. I toyed with inviting him in for a beer, but decided against it. Right now I only want to be with someone who wants to be with me. Plus, the Tease is becomming a friend. I don't want to wreck that.

No comments:

Analytics