Monday, August 19, 2002

Tonight I had dinner with Mathew and his ex. Mathew says that he wants to have dinner alone with me, but his ex keeps inviting hiimself along. I'm not sure what's going on. I'll let them work it out.

They are setting me up with a friend of theirs. The friend is supposed to be a very nice guy. They emailed me some photos and the friend is cute, but he's got the goofy gay grin-- a minus for me. Also, I keep getting big sales pitch from them-- the friend is so nice, I'm sure to like him, I'll be suprized by what a great guy he is, everyone thinks he's handsom.

We're having dinner on Thursday.

I hope I'm not too jaded.

I was thinking about this-- there are three men in Seattle, whom, if they asked me to marry them, I'd say yes in a heart beat. Harry is one of them of course. But, Harry doesn't want to have anything to do with me. Then there is C5. I'm having lunch with C5 tomorrow, but it's just lunch. C5 is dating someone. Finally, there is Terry. But, like C5, Terry is has been with someone for the past year. I haven't seen terry since last winter.

I hope I'm not attracted to unavailable men.

No comments:

Analytics