Wednesday, August 28, 2002

I have almost no recollection of what I did on Monday. This is why I keep a journal. I remember grocery shopping and talking with Cor. I may have watched TV, which would explain my memory gap.

Tuesday I went to the annual company meeting. We didn't have a bad year. Profit was up about 9%. Not bad considering we are in a recession. After the meeting, C5 and I toured the product fair together. It was fun talking to him. He wants to set me up with a friend of his. The friend lives in SF but may be moving back to Seattle.

When I got back to work, Steven had emailed me. He said he met a nice man that lives in Vancouver, who would also be great for me. Steven and I ended up having dinner that evening.

I vented to Steven about my dating situation. The guys I want are attached, not interested or on the rebound. They guys I'm being set up with live a long ways away. He offered some sympathy. But, he's in love with a man who lives in Victoria (a $100, 3 hour ferry ride away)

Steven just bought a house close to me. So, we are going to get to be able to see each more often. Right now he has very few friends in Seattle. His boyfriend lives in Victoria and he often travels for work. So making friends in Seattle has been difficult. He's looking forward to going to a movie with a friend on the spur of the moment-- things like that.

Speaking of friends, I haven't talked to Mathew for a few days. Usually we email each other a few times a day. I've emailed him a copule of times on Monday and Tuesday, but haven't heard back from him.

No comments:

Analytics