Friday, August 23, 2002

I had lunch with Ryan today. He gave me the tour of his new company, Cranky Pants Games It sounds like things are going well with them.

I had dinner with Hugh. It was nice. Not great. Not love at first site. But still, Hugh is a nice man.

Hugh and I went to Angelino's for dinner. Mathew was supposed to go to Angelino's also, for dinner with a different friend. He called and said he wouldn't be there. He didn't want Hugh or I to feel like we were being spied on.

Mathew also asked me if I was nervous about my date.

That's weird. Mathew and his Ex really want to hook Hugh and I up. They are quietly pulling strings to get us to like each other. They've been raving about Hugh for over a week now. Acting like he's one of the hottest men around.

I'll just go slow. I don't want to jerk Hugh around. But, I don't want to dissapoint Mat and his Ex.

No comments:

Analytics