Sunday, August 18, 2002

Some of the photo's from last weekend's road trip at http://home1.gte.net/res0ci8w/index.htm

Not all the photos are there yet. I'm still learning how to get photo shop to make websites.

This building, is the bathroom that cost a million dollars. This is the view from the bathroom

Friday night I went to the Eagle. I ran into Brian. We chatted for a while. Things are going good with him.

Saturday I worked out and Kayaked on Lake Samamaish. In the evening, I had dinner wtih C2 at the Broadway Grill. Afterwards we went to the Cuff.

I ran into Harry at the Cuff. This is the first time I've seen him since he stopped returning my calls. I'm not sure what happened. When he walked in, he pointed me out to someone. I walked by him later on and we said "Hello" but not much else.

I still feel regret when it comes to Harry. I wish things would work between us. But, I don't think it's in the cards.

No comments:

Analytics