Monday, August 26, 2002

Quiet day yesterday. I cleaned the house a bit. In the afternoon I hung around at Victor's Coffee for and worked.

In the evening, I went to a BBQ at Lisa's. Lisa works with Bruce on a TV show. It's a movie review show. Lisa also manages a Video Rental Store. Most of the people at the BBQ were movie buffs-- most of the conversation revolved around movies. It's a very different crowd that what I'm used to. At one point, one of the movie buffs, who works at the Video Store with Lisa said "I dream of earning $30,000.00 a year" Then there was a short conversation on living with $15,000 to $20,000 a year. I kept my mouth shut the whole time. I earn six figures and I didn't want them to know.

Later on, Bruce, C3, Lisa and I tried to play a game of "Truth, Dare, Kiss, Command or Promise." It ended up being lame. We all picked "Truth" But, we're all fairly mature and honest people (Either that or we are all very good liars) so the truths ended up being boring.

No comments:

Analytics