Sunday, August 18, 2002

I'm tired. C2 and I went for a long bicycle ride this afternoon. It was fun even though Seattle has a lot of big hills. We cycled up to the Tall Ships on lake union. Originally we wanted to go on the Tall Ships, but the lineup was over an hour. So, we took some pictures and then left.

In September C2 is moving in with IR. We had dinner with IR and the current room mate, T. It was a good dinner. IR and T both like formal dining. When I put my bread on my dinner plate, IR corrected me and showed me the bread plate.

C2 isn't big on formatlity I wonder how he and IR will get along.

IR and T warned C2 about all the odd things that happen at IR's house. A 300lbs shut in lives next door. The neighbour across the street often watches IR and T have dinner. Another neighbourhood family are secular Jews who can only talk to Jewish people.

IR and T claim that IR's house has a ghost. They see or hear it about once a month. They wanted to warn C2 in advance. IR didn't warn T about the ghost before T moved in. T ended up being kind of freeked the first time he saw it. But, the ghost is harmless, so T is fine with it now.

I'm not sure that I believe in ghosts.

No comments:

Analytics